Tuesday, April 25, 2017



Etymology Thoughts…….


Low key upset that I didn't get to be more of a part of my group, but hey, that's life.


Um, I honestly thought that the trailers would have been more serious, so I was very surprised that all of the trailers had some aspect of comedy in it, but pleasantly, of course. That was the most I have laughed in a long time.

The Wife of Bath's Tale group, great job guy and girls. I think you did the best presentation. Very forward and you addressed everything that I think should have been addressed. Your trailer captured the time period very well.

The Grecian era group, I loved your trailer. So hilarious!!! Five stars!

The Anglo-Saxon era, sometimes a little hard to hear you speak, but I understood a lot of it, and Dom, I liked your effects. 😂

My group, I think you did amazing. We had a lot of information, and our trailer was awesome. Megan, great cinematography girl. Your work and Ian's voiceover, perfect.

But overall, I think everyone did great. And I enjoyed working with everyone in my group and watching everyone else present.

5 comments:

  1. I think the trailers seem funnier than they probably are because we giggle at ourselves and each other on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did very well and you did good speaking, even if we have a big role or little role we all contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your presentation went really well! as a group, i think that you all did great
    no contribution is ever too little, every bit helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your group did really well! You guys all knew what you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your presentation went very well and although you may not have felt that you played a huge role, relating some topics back to more modern novels (Huck Finn). Great job!

    ReplyDelete